Import Players Click Here to Register (Coming Soon)
The KMHA Board is excited to welcome everyone back to hockey! We are optimistic that the upcoming hockey season will be close to normal as we step out of the COVID19 Pandemic. We continue to follow the Guidelines as set out by the Province, as well as through Hockey Canada. With that said, we are proceeding with the Registration Process starting June 15, 2021.
While we know with the current economic situation, this may cause some financial stress to some families so we have put in place some payment options to hopefully lessen any financial burden you may endure:
- We are only requiring $75 deposit when you register your child for Kneehill Minor Hockey, due upon registration.
- We have increased our payment plan to include 4 equal payments instead of 3 like we have done in the past. This will give us the ability to make adjustments if needed as further guidance from Hockey Canada regarding the upcoming season. This will also give families the time to make payment arrangements over that period of time. Under this plan, you may make installments on August 15, September 15, October 15, and November 15.
- You may pay full registration at time of registration as well.
- If you have a credit on your account from last season, this will be applied to your registration fees for this season.
If you have any questions, please contact the division coordinator you will be registering your child/children for, or the Registrar. Contact Us
If you are NEW to registering with Kneehill Minor Hockey please take a moment and watch the step by step tutorial below on the registration process.
#1 First Step in Registration: Hockey Alberta Number
If you are a returning registrant (welcome back!), you will need to have your Hockey Alberta # in order to register with KMHA.
If you are NEW to Kneehill Minor Hockey Association, and new to hockey, the Parent must complete Respect in Sport PRIOR to REGISTERING.
Check your Respect in Sport expiry date, as you may need to take it again.
Click here to find your Hockey Alberta number.
#2 Second Step in Registration: TeamSnap Account
You will need to have an existing TeamSnap account, or create one in the registration process.
The Register Now button on this page will take you to the TeamSnap page. From there, you will fill out your registration form.
#3 Registration Completion Notice: TeamSnap Dashboard
Once you have successfully completed the payment process, the registration will be complete. You will receive an email message stating your transaction was successful and thanking you for your registration. When you login to your TeamSnap Account, you will see your registration status on your TeamSnap Dashboard.
Registration Fees 2020-21 Season
VOLUNTEER HOURS - REQUIRED
- As part of the operation of our association, we utilize the concession in Trochu as a fundraiser every year. Participation in this endeavour is MANDATORY to be a member of KMHA.
- Volunteer hours can be worked in the concession in Trochu. Members may also opt to pay out their booth hours at the approved rate (this fee is subject to change from year to year).
- Volunteer fees must be paid in full at the beginning of the season at the time of registration.
- Volunteer hours are calculated each at January 15 th and parents who have worked all of their hours will be reimbursed their booth fees cheque. Any hours worked after January 15th will be reimbursed as needed. through the remainder of the current season.
- Volunteer hours required are as follows:
U6 or (first year to hockey U7) - 5 hours per child
U7 to U18 - 10 hours per child
- There is a 2 child limit on booth hours up to a maximum of 20 hours per family per season. Unless one or both or your players fall under the U6 hours
- Booth hours do not carry over from season to season. Anyone who has worked over their hours in the concession will be paid out at the rate we pay concession workers.
FUNDRAISING FEES - REQUIRED
- Fund raising fees are due upfront, however is $100 per family and not per registrant. In the 2019-2020 season, our associations fundraiser was a cash raffle. Each family could sell one book of tickets and get that upfront money back with the sale of those tickets. 2021-2022 season, we will do the same, however this fee will be collected during the registration process.
HI-TEK CAMPS – September 24-26th, 2021 - OPTIONAL
HI-TEK hockey camps are focused on developing skills and providing players with proper feedback. HTH is always promoting speed, quickness and trying to do things with proper technique. They implement small area games and well executed sessions to help players improve. Four on-ice sessions.
KMHA offers optional HI-TEK camps every September prior to evaluations to all athletes from U7 to U18 to prepare for the upcoming season. Registration for these camps are available through the KMHA TeamSnap player registration process, and is OPTIONAL.
All registrants must fill out the Registration Form specific to this event at Hi Tek Registration Form (Coming Soon).
Non-members of KMHA registration fee is $125.