**UPDATE: FOR THE MONTH OF DECEMBER WE WILL NOT BE USING SIGNUP GENIUS.**
**PLEASE SEE SIGN UP SHEETS LOCATED AT EACH ARENA TO SIGN UP**
If Signup Genius is still not active on this page in the new year, then continue to look for sign-up sheets in each arena.
Volunteer shifts are now available on Sign Up Genius.
Please click here to view availability and schedule your volunteer hours.
*You will be required to create a Sign Up Genius account if you do not already have one. This is simple and free by selecting 'Log In' on the top right corner of the above Sign Up Genies Page and choose 'Register'.
Issues sighing up or have questions? Please contact:
VOLUNTEER HOURS - REQUIRED
- As part of the operation of our association, we utilize the concession in Three Hills and Trochu as a fundraiser every year. Participation in this endeavour is MANDATORY to be a member of KMHA.
- Volunteer hours can be worked in the concession in Trochu. Members may also opt to pay out their booth hours at the approved rate (this fee is subject to change from year to year).
- Volunteer fees must be paid in full at the beginning of the season at the time of registration.
- Volunteer hours are calculated each at January 15 th and parents who have worked all of their hours will be reimbursed their booth fees cheque. Any hours worked after January 15th will be reimbursed as needed. through the remainder of the current season.
- Volunteer hours required are as follows:
U6 or (first year to hockey U7) - 5 hours per child
U7 to U18 - 10 hours per child
- There is a 2 child limit on booth hours up to a maximum of 20 hours per family per season. Unless one or both or your players fall under the U6 hours
- Booth hours do not carry over from season to season. Anyone who has worked over their hours in the concession will be paid out at the rate we pay concession workers.