Volunteer shifts are Coming Soon
Please click here to view availability and schedule your volunteer hours.
Trochu Concession Sign Up
Three Hills Concession Sign Up
Issues signing up or have questions? Please contact:
VOLUNTEER HOURS - REQUIRED
- As part of the operation of our association, we utilize the concession in both Trochu and Three Hills as a fundraiser every year. Participation in this endeavor is MANDATORY to be a member of KMHA.
- Volunteer hours can be worked in the concession in Trochu or Three Hills. Members may also opt to pay out their booth hours at the approved rate (this fee is subject to change from year to year).
- Volunteer fees must be paid in full at the beginning of the season at the time of registration.
- Volunteer hours are calculated each at January 15th and parents who have worked all of their hours will be reimbursed their booth fees cheque. Any hours worked after January 15th will be reimbursed as needed, through the remainder of the current season.
- Volunteer hours required are as follows:
- U6 or (first year to hockey U7) - 8 hours per child
- U7 to U18 - 16 hours per child
- There is a 2 child limit on booth hours up to a maximum of 29 hours per family per season. Unless one or both or your players fall under the U6 hours
- Booth hours do not carry over from season to season. Anyone who has worked over their hours in the concession will be paid out at the rate we pay concession workers.